Thursday, November 20, 2008

Day 3

So we had the day to what we wanted so we decided that we would kayak out to the Capt'n Cook Monument. It was an adventure to say the least. John had never done kayak or canoeing so he wasn't sure on the steering. It had been a while since I had done either so it was interesting, lets just say. But it was well worth the 1.5 mile one way kayaking trip. It was a very pretty trip, then we went snorkeling and saw lots and lots of fish. And then on the way back we saw DOLPHINS!! Yes and lots of them. Now I was barely allowed to take my camera, let alone take it out on the water. But our friends had theirs out, so when I get copies I will post them. But until then here are the pictures we took...











After we did this kayaking trip we returned to the resort to get ready for the Sunset Cruise, John and I forgot our camera in our car so...we will have to wait for those pictures to come back, cause Whit and I had a BLAST tearing it up on the dance floor, and the funny thing is that we were the only ones NOT drunk. HAHA!! Wait until you see those pictures they are funny funny

No comments: