Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Big Banged-Up Vacation

After being thrown from a horse, and very likely fracturing a rib, and spraining my ankle on the trail to the green sand beach we have returned from our trip to the Big Island of Hawaii. We did thoroughly enjoy our time with each other, the other couple we went with, and our time away from the kids. (Yes I know I am brave to have left my 3 month old with someone else, everyone on our trip said so)

Since we did so much I will posting in segments, mainly lots of pictures cause they are worth a thousand words. So read if you would like, or just mark as read if you please, but either way enjoy...


3 comments:

James asked Lori said...

Dang, sorry bout the injuries on your vacay, but it had to have been great to get away and be with your hubby! And your halloween pics are awesome.

Stephanie Williams said...

I was gonna call you today and see how the vacation went. How did you fall off a horse? I will call tomorrow and get the details. I hope your feeling okay! Glad you had fun though! How did the kids do?

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here! Thanks for sharing :)