Friday, November 7, 2008

At Least there is still some Innocence

Lately Isaac Has been really paying more attention to Noah, as Noah becomes more than a lump in the living room. With Noah now laughing and smiling Isaac has realized oh I have a friend. Yesterday I asked him "Is Noah your best friend?" Isaac promptly answered "Yes!" He has even been sharing with his brother more, his cars, and coins, and even his apple here and there. Those for safety reasons I was not able to get a picture of. But this I was able to capture:


Isaac reading a book to Noah. He was even saying some of the words in the book correctly. But mainly just blabbing on and on as he showed him pictures and turning the pages.

Also him seen here, with his arm around Noah and "protecting him". He has gotten very protective if stranger try to talk to Noah, he shouts "NO! NO!" over and over while covering Noah. The other day I was tickling Noah and he was laughing and laughing. Well Isaac came in the room and heard him and thought that I was hurting him, he starting tell me to leave him alone, and covering him up from ME!!


And many times Isaac just like to lay on the blanket next to him as he watches a movie or as he eats his snack. I am happy that Isaac has taken such a liking to him. I can't wait for the years to come as Noah become more and more mobile and more and more interactive.