Saturday, January 10, 2009

The time is coming close...

So with the move in 21 days!! We are preparing ourselves to live on the bare minimum for the next 2-3 months. Yes I said months. We leave on Feb 1 arrive in Port Hueneme, CA on the 2nd, start the house hunting process, then wait for escrow to close. They are telling us that it will take 30-45 days for escrow. So we get to live in hotel all that time. It will all be worth it, but man will that be fun! I am the most concerned about Isaac and how he will handle it, moving from this hotel to that house, to this house, to this family members, then back to a hotel, then in to the house. But anyway...I just thought that I would post about how "real" this is all becoming. The movers came today to get out express shipment, I wasn't really sure what to put in it, since we will be in a hotel for so long. So we put some PC kitchen things, since I can't cook without all that stuff, I am so addicted to it. ALOT of toys for Isaac and some extra clothes, so that I don't have to wear the same outfit to church for 3 weeks. In two weeks we ship the car and the rest of our household goods. Then we have 3 days to clean, not that it will take us that alot, since we have barely even lived in the majority of our house. Then to the hotel. And since we are staying on the military's dime we are stay at the Embassy Suite in Waikiki! That is going to be the best part if you ask me. Then off to the next chapter in our lives! YEA!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie Williams said...

sounds like everything is working out. I told Tristan that Isaac was coming and now thats all he talks about. "Can I see isaac?" "When can I play with Isaac" its so irritating! lol, he doesnt shut up about it. We cant wait to see you guys.

Tara said...

oh! im sad to see you go shari! you must be busy packing! good luck with everything!

James asked Lori said...

I'm sad to see you leave Hawaii, but having you in California will be so much better for me to come visit you! I miss ya girlie! Good luck with the move! California, here you come!