Thursday, January 22, 2009

3 Movers, less than 5 hours

So my whole house is packed. Nothing in it except what we are taking with us on the plane. And it seems surreal. We have been working towards this day for days, if not weeks, or maybe even months and it is finally here. It took the moving company less than 5 hours, with 3 mover to pack everything that we own, and we hold dear into crates and leave with a loaded truck. Now my family naps on the floor, in closets and well the suitcases (years of deployments will teach you interesting things)

Our move is nowhere near over, but it is started that's for sure. We stay here at the house until the 27th then on to the hotel. And we will actually leave HI on Feb 1 at 945pm HST. Oh the excitement is building, I can hardly wait to move to the next chapter of life.

Sheila, at this time know that I am thinking and praying for you and Jeff. All will be ok, I am sure that it all happened fast, and you barely had to time prepare yourself for the surgery to remove his appendix, but know that we are there in spirit with you. LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Chantell said...

I love the napping on the suitcases! too funny! I hope you guys have a blast in the hotel that will be lots of fun, not to mention more comfortable than sleeping on suitcases :)

Amanda said...

Good luck shari I will proably not see you before you go but good luck and I will be looking forward to updates on your blog. Good luck