Thursday, October 14, 2010

Trip to Washington


So when John was deployed we made a trip to visit both sides of the family. I brought my camera, but never once took it out of the car to take any pictures. So my sister, Sheila, graciously posted these pictures to our family website, and ShutterFly as amazing as they are allowed me to post this video. And it was so easy. I clicked the pictures I wanted to include, clicked post to blog and click, it was done!! So watch the video, it has pictures for our entire two week visit. Some of the things that we did were:

 Isaac went horseback riding for the first time. He LOVED it!! Although some of the pictures he looks terrified, he still to this day askes if we can go to the red barn, my sister's house has a HUGE red barn, to ride the horses.

 My parents celebrated 30 yrs of married. My hats of to them. After 30+ years together they are still so in love!! Holding hands, opening doors, and still striving to make each other happy in every way!! I hope I am half as happy as they are when we have been married 30 years.

My sister, Karen, who lives here in California too, was also in attendance to the celebration. Her boys, and my brother, Spencer helped Sheila bale all their hay. So some of the pictures show the boys hard at work.

The first week, was time spent with my mom, and my sisters. It was a wonderful time. I wish that I was able to live closer. I miss them so much. And the relationship, friendship, fun and laughs that we had. Sheila & I went and saw the New Twlight movie at the midnight showing. Something I had never done before it was so much fun. The good times didn't stop at the movie. As we waited for hours to leave the parking structures the good times continued to roll. Many late nights spend playing Mario Bros on the WII with my mom!! I love the laughs that we had, and I miss that so much. The late nights spent with Sheila and her boys. The wonderful bonding time that I spent with Spencer, getting to know him again. He is going up so fast!! And the time that I got to spend with SarahAnn, her husband Michael, and their ADORABLE little girl Kaylene. The second week weezed by as that time was mostly spent preparing for the party. But wonderful times sitting aroung arranging flowers, picking out songs and shopping with my family. I miss them so much can you tell :). Also as I was there my sister and mom watched the boys allowing me to get some much needed time away...John decided I needed a spa day!! WOW was it AMAZING!! 5 hours of pampering me, from head to toe!! AAAHHH!! I wish I was rich, I would do that all the time. I think that I would make a good rich person. Just in case you were wondering...

No comments: