Saturday, October 16, 2010

Paint Problems

 So one of my goals when John was gone, was to get all the decorating done in the house. John really hates painting, so I figured lets make sure that gets done. The master bath was painted a pretty lilac color. I left the paint can on the table, thinking it was safe until I was able to get back to finishing the bathroom. I went up to get the kids' church clothes and well Isaac is so so curious....so he climbed on the table, and put it on the floor. Then found the paint key and OPENED the paint!! He then came up stairs, and left the paint. Noah crawled into the dinning room and from what I can figure out, probably used the paint can as something to push on to stand up. When I came downstairs to get Noah dressed, I picked him up without looking at him. And thought to myself. "Why do I smell paint?"
I held Noah out to find that he had paint ALL over him. Then I looked down to see the trail of paint that was on the floor leading back to the split paint can!! I had about 3/4 a can of paint on the floor. I proceeded to SCOOP up the paint. To try to save my carpet. Didn't happen :( I also tried to carpet clean it. This just spread the mess around. It was a disaster!! Needless to say that we never made it to church that day! LOL






Posted by Picasa

No comments: