Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Break

During Spring Break at my sister's, Karen, we decided to go Ice Blocking. It was really fun. I had done it once or twice when I was a kid. But it was fun to go with my nieces and nephews. Isaac wanted nothing to do with it, but Noah loved to ride with everyone, and loved hitting the ice blocks.
The camera just so happened to be on the table when Noah decided he was going to play with his napkin. It was so cute, I could hardly resist taking tons of pictures.
We also decided to take the little kids to the Hemet Children's Musuem, called Fingerprints. My oldest niece, Brittany, was able to come with us to help me with the boys. Which always makes outings for me easier. Since the boys LOVE to go in two different directions when we get anywhere!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie Williams said...

I took Tristan and Lore to that museum about a year ago and they ran in opposite directions too. Its cute. Next time go out to Rancho Mirage, their museum is the best I have ever seen! Worth the drive!