Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter 2010

Spring Break for Isaac, and for my sister's kids was the same week. So we headed down for Easter and for Spring Break. We had a blast decorating eggs, we had bought these spinning things to decorate the eggs, which the kids loved, and I had bought after Easter last year, this foil kit, which the older kids loved. I made a pig, and a chicken after my sister had printed the idea off the internet. The older kids painted pretty murals on their eggs.
The hunt on Sunday was great and Noah even found an egg all by himself that the Isaac and Hannah didn't find.

My brother Aaron, his wife Suzanne, and their son Caleb (who is 6 weeks younger than Isaac) came as well as Tommy's family for Easter Dinner, and other activities. It was great to see them, since I don't see them as much as I would like. They were also there when the earth began to shake, rattle and roll. Yes, we did feel the earthquakes on Easter Sunday, that hit in Mexicali.
Isaac (DOB June '06) Caleb (DOB July'06) Noah (DOB Aug '08) Hannah (Feb'07)

The reason I mention the births is cause I wanted to point out that Caleb, or Tank as we lovingly call him, and Isaac are only 6 weeks apart, but Caleb is so much larger. He already wears 6T. Hannah was born eight months later, and even she weighs more than Isaac. Only cause Isaac is only 27 lbs, so so skinny!!

This is the cake we made. My sister printed the idea off the internet, and I baked, and frosted the cake. She put the basket part together, and the ribbon. Our joint effort cake was a success!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: