Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So what is New...

We have a few new things that we are dealing with these days. First things first loan docs where signed on Friday, and hopefully; cross your fingers, pray, wish and hope that it closes it on time. I am stressing about this a bit since it’s the end of the month and so the lender said that funding will happen after the first. But it gets tricking, cause funding on a Friday means we will have to pay a bunch money to record on a Monday. (Ventura county charges you 3 days of interest to record on a Monday or a day after holiday) But I really want it to close on Thursday since the movers will not deliver it on the weekend, and I don’t want to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to have my stuff. BLAH BLAH BLAH, actually I am tired of thinking about it.

The next new thing is that Noah will now have to have a MRI before the eye surgery. They are afraid of neurological issues and or a cyst that is creating or contributing to the eye issues. So that was a bit nerve racking for me today. I am the type of person that needs to plan and prepare for news like that. When the dr told me that was the next step I wanted to cry. I didn’t even get to the car before I was on the phone with John, my mom, and then John’s mom. John’s mom is probably going to come down to help me out, since John will be busy either in Mississippi or just starting work. Neither thing will be painful or invasive but it will be more for my peace of mind and sanity really than anything else.

The last thing is a cool thing. A lady in our ward, whose hubby is in Afghanistan, was out of town this last weekend until Tuesday. So she asked if we wanted to stay at her house until escrow closes. We were so ready to check out of that hotel. The other cool thing is that she has a son that is just a few months younger than Isaac, so Isaac is just LoViNg a playmate this week. So we are here for the time being. Which is another reason that I don’t want the house to take too long, I don't wanting to over stay our welcome.

2 comments:

Stephanie Williams said...

Wow, sounds like alot is going on. Glad there was someone in the ward to help with the living arangments for a while. I am sorry to hear about Noah. If you need another set of hands let me know, I can find a baby sitter and come up to help. Keep me updatsed.

liv said...

wow, my prayers are with you guys. that's got to be terrifying. i'm glad you're getting a home and that things are generally working out in that area. i love you!