Friday, March 20, 2009

FINALLY...

the videos and pictures you have all been waiting for...

I had to break the video up, so I did it by floors. Made the most sense. But first this is the front and the side of the house. We have a corner lot so we do have a slightly bigger yard then others, not that the whole thing is that larger, but hey every foot counts. The HOA says that we can't not for any reason change the landscaping, well I hate mine, so I am going to join the board and change that rule. HEHEHE. The bushes are ugly, and non functional. And that TREE!! What were they thinking. So good-bye bushes and tree, hello nice lush green grass.


Also some humorous stories from today. I got there a few minutes before our realtor so I was poking my head around, and as I was doing so I could hear talking. So I poked my head of my soon to be fence, and there was a man in my soon to be yard. With papers spread out all over my trash cans. Then when I asked who he was he said that he was the neighbor, and in between the two houses was the only place he could get internet. Well mister nice neighbor find some other place to get your internet fix from. Cause that is my soon to be trash can, in my soon to be yard.

Then as I was waiting for our realtor to finish some paper work on the house I was hanging out waiting, looking around the kitchen. And I decided to play with the alarm stuff. WHOOPS!! I pushed a button then it beeped and asked for my code. AAAAHHHH! I don't have one, then it started beeping some more, and the motion sensor light came on. Beep, Beep, Beep!! Then we were still, waiting. Then we moved and a loud siren went off. We left the house and stood outside, called the seller, and informed him, he called the alarm company to get it all taken care of, but still. Whoops!! I can see it now, the high tech alarm is too much for us, and the police get called out. HEHE!!

Ok anyway here is the house you have all been waiting for


First Floor click here

Second Floor click here

Third Floor click here

3 comments:

Stephanie Williams said...

Hey, Sorry about last night. we didnt end up getting home till after 12 and I didnt want to wake you. The video's on the blog didnt play for me but the "or click here" links worked. Now to the important stuff! I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! lol, that house is so so so beautiful! Your walk-in closest is about the same size as my house! lol. It is so awesome. So happy for you guys

Joy said...

Shari! Your house looks great! I am jelous of the newness. All the houses in Pittsburgh are at least 50 years old but they all do have character...which isn't always good. I bet you are so excited to get into the house. Hope all is well.

Chantell said...

BEAUTIFUL! love the arched ceiling in the bath downstairs and three floors, WOW! Was that a washer dryer hook up upstrais?...way cool if so. Good luck w/the HOA I joined ours to get stuff changed and it has turned into my biggest nightmare..ok not biggest, but a real headache that is for sure..good luck!
Chantell