Monday, April 6, 2009

More Waiting...

So we are now waiting for the keys!! I know that means soon I will get to move IN!!! Funding happened on Friday, and recording is happening, well right now I HOPE! Well I hope that everything goes according to schedule today, cause I don't really have time for this not to all go through cause the moving in kicks off tomorrow. I have movers showing up at 9:30am, the fridge is getting deliveried in late morning. Then on Wednesday the internet guy is coming along with the washer/dryer delivery guy. Not to mention Noah's appt to get refered to the MRI peeps, and normal every day stuff.

Well remember how I told you all that Noah will probably crawl at the hotel. Well it happened. Well sorta, he took a few crawling steps, but then nothing. And it did end up happening at the hotel, since after some stuff we moved back into the hotel again. This room is alot smaller then the last one, but we only have to be here until later today. We will sleep here again tonite, since I can't get all my stuff out by noon, check out time.

No comments: