Monday, December 8, 2008

Just 2 Things

So my sister specifially said that I would fill this out. When I read that I turned to John and said "She doesn't know me too well, I never fill these things out." Then John said "Maybe I will fill it out for you and post it on your blog" So I decided to do it first before he writes bad stuff about me. So here is to you SarahAnn



1. Two names you go by:
1. Momma
2. Shari


2. Two things you're wearing now:
1. capris
2. shirt


3.Two things you would want [or have] in a relationship:
1. love
2. laughter


4. Two of your favorite things to do:
1. hang out with John
2. hang out with friends


5. Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A nice house in a nice neighborhood
2. more sleep


6. Two people who will fill this out
1. Aliva
2. Whitney


7. Two things you did yesterday.
1. clean, clean, clean
2. wrapped all the Christmas presents


8. Two things you ate yesterday:
1. cereal
2. homemade burritos



9. Two people who you last talked to:
1. John
2. Isaac (well sorta) if that doesn't count, then the Lender, who sounds exactly like Mitt Romney

10. Two things you're doing tomorrow
1. Babysitting Audrey
2. Normal everyday stuff

11. Two favorite holidays:
1. Valentine Day
2. Christmas


12. Two favorite beverages:
1. Fruit Punch Cyrstal Light
2. Water

13. Two people no longer alive that you'd like to talk to:
1. Joseph Smith
2. John's Great Great Grandpa, so I can find out who his parents are so I can do John's genelogy

Ok now its your turn. Considers yourself tagged!!!

No comments: