Wednesday, September 26, 2007

If Isaac is too Quiet Something is amiss...

So I am in the computer room, making a DVD slide show for all of you and Isaac had gotten bored in here and wanted to go play in his play room. Fine with I will get more done with out him poking all the keys on the keyboard. John was outside mowing the lawn and Isaac kept wanting to watch him anyways. So I just kept at it. Well maybe 20-30 mins later I didn't hear him at all. Well let the picture speak for itself.


Yes that is my phone in my cup of Kool-aid. So if you tried to call our house yesterday, and we didn't answer, that is why. Yes he is on the table. Brace yourself for the next few pictures. The Kool-aid was red, he is not bleeding.














I guess Isaac decided that he wanted the frosted mini wheats that were on the table, and then got side tracked with the phone and the kool-aid. So needless to say we went out after John was done with lawn, and bought a new phone. So if you call today, we will be able to talk to you.



Okay got him off the table and moved the chairs away from the table so he couldn't do that again. And I went back to my DVD this has got to get done. I have tried before,but never succeed (later realized I probably did but the playstation doesn't play those kinda DVDs). So making another DVD abuot our recent vacay and 10 mins later he starts screaming. I run out to the play room and look what I found...




That is a netted thing that he throws balls into and where he is stuck is where the automatically roll back to you. I guess he threw a one of his cars up there and it didn't come back automatically, so the smart thing to do is go in after it. When I started to help him out he freaked out even more, cause he hadn't reached him car yet. Silly Silly Boy!!!


3 comments:

Mrs. Snip said...

Thank you dearly for warning me about the red kool-aid before I scrolled down, because I would have definitely thought it was blood.

He is so stinkin' cute that it would be hard to get after him. How in the world did he lodge himself into the net thingamajig? I'm impressed!

Unknown said...

Oh great! Is that what I have to look forward to?

sue said...

Isn't Issac the cutest brightest kiddo around. Of course as his grandma i am a little bit prejudice.I just can't wait to see him and get to spoil him a little. Well maybe a lot. Love you Issac
Grammy and Papa Ward