Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Always Listen to Your Mother...

Even when you are 24. My mother told me that I should give the toddler bed another try since he went to bed so nice in it. She said just find a way to block the open part of the toddler bed. So I did that and life is great. Isaac is taking naps longer, and on time, with little coaching for me. Sleeps great at night, wakes up in the morning and is happy as can be. Life is great in the child department is great.

As for the rest of our up turned life (talking about military orders here) it is not going so well. We still don't know if we got San Diego. We were suppose to find out last Wednesday. Now the military is saying Friday. Don't you just love the military and the wonderful way of changing everything with no regard to you. This is stressing me out so bad. If you know me you know I LOVE to plan, everything. (I think that is why babywise works for me) So not being able to plan when and where and how the next four years of my life, is killing me. We are suppose to move in less than 5 months and we don't even know where yet. AAAHHHH!!!!! And on top of all of that, the military mypay website, says that my DH is going to stop being paid on Sept 28 cause he has not picked orders yet. So now I am worried about where I am going and if I am going to have any money next month. So this part of my life is up in the air. I will let you know when and if we ever get word about orders. Hopefully Friday. Cross your fingers and pray with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Shari! It's about time for an update! I was starting to worry about ya'll. Anyway, here's the link to our blog:
http://thethingsthatmakeyougo.blogspot.com

K...well I'll add you too so we can keep in touch!
See ya!
Collette

Joy said...

No wonder he was so happy this morning! See you tomorrow night!