Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Port Hueneme,CA here we COME!!!

So I know many of you have been periodically checking this post right now for one reason... Where will the Ward's end up. We have decided to go to the one place that we were trying to avoid. Even the detailer thought John was crazy. He said "Do you realize that you are volunteering to go to the Battalion?" He told him to go home and think it over one more day. Well Port Hueneme, CA is a beautiful place, nice and peaceful. But the military side of it is not going to be a fun part. We decided to go there mainly because it is the only place that we feel right about. Heavenly Father has some plan for us there. So with that said. We will be reporting sometime in Mar/Apr. John will either leave from Hawaii to go straight to Japan. Or he will have one month in PH, CA then go to Guam in Mid-April. Isaac and myself will go home, so that we can save lots of mulla, and pay off the car, and my student loans. We are hoping if all works according to the plan by the end of four years, we will have all our debt paid off, and lots of money saved for a down payment on a house. That is my ultimate goal is to buy a house. There will be lots of benefits to this plan. Isaac, and whatever other child(ren) the Lord will bless us with will get to see both sets of Grandparents more often. Along with Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. Because Heaven knows that he has tons. And there are way too many to visit all in one vacay. Believe me we tried that this last time it took us three weeks.

As for me being preggo. The last two weeks we have gotten negative blood test results, weird I know. I have one more this week. And then they start running some test to find out what is going on. This is stumping many people including the Head OB/GYN at Tripler. I am no longer feeling sick, I think that those feelings were left over from the flu I had the week before. My chin is no longer red, and my rings are wearing fine again. So kinda a fluke. Stumping... Stumping... Stumping...

1 comment:

Mrs. Snip said...

California is closer than Hawaii, so I'm a happy!!

Maybe I will have to travel the country with my toddlers and come see you. Can you imagine... I don't know how far we would make it before I would have no other option, but to drop them off at the nearest zoo.