Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Playing catch up

Ok so I hate when I have to do massive blog post to get caught up with what has been going on so I will make an effort the next few days to post one new blog post until I am caught up...I am not sure which of these events happened first so here in a random order for the next few days is out recent life....First UP
                                                    SWIMMING LESSONS
Since Isaac HATES water, and even taking a bath I decided that I would sign him up for the Pikes swim class and see if that helps him learn to love the water. And it worked!! Even now bath time is not such a fight. He still freaks out when he gets water anywhere near his eyes, but he is now able to get water on his face, so in time!! Here are some pictures I took of him enjoying the big pool as he calls it.
He was so terrified as we were waiting
Not sure what to think of all those people in that gaint bathtub
Those goggles are the only ones he will wear now, so we had to trade the teacher for them LOL
He was suppose to be practicing blowing bubbles but Isaac refused!
Getting closer...
Isaac is great at the strokes, on more that one occasion I have heard the teacher mention that he does them so well, and that he remembers them from week to week. :)
and closer...
Here they were suppose to go under water for a ring. After 4 weeks of lessons, he still has never put his head under water, but we are getting closer, so soon. Cross you fingers....

1 comment:

Stephanie Williams said...

That is so awesome... Tristan hates to go under too, so its not just Isaac, I promised. Looks like fun though, and I LOVE his rash guard and his swim trunks... where did you get them?