Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Camping...

So I decided with alot of pushing from the ward members, to take the boys on the over night camping trip. We were camping about 4 miles for the chapel, so I figured at worst we go home and come back the next morning. I also decided not to mess with a tent, and just sleep the one night in the car. Which worked for the 3 of us, and only for one night!!! But it worked. It was actually wonderful, and not too stressful. Isaac just ran and played with the kids all nite, I didn't have too many issues to deal with there. He thoroughly enjoyed running and running and running did I mention how much they ran!! Noah had a blast too, he crawled everywhere, but he was mad when I wouldn't let him crawl into the street. Hey a mom has boundaries you know!! The boys went to bed so easy too, and early. Both of the boys were in bed by 8:30 and the campfire started around 9. So I was able to sit and listen and enjoy. Not having to worry which of my kids was about ready to burn himself. I was reminded on more than one occasion that we did have a pediatrician present. I actualy forgot to get the camera out until the next morning, and then I didn't really take alot but here are the few I have....
Yes!! I even brought Scrappy!!! The kids in the ward were so happy to run his ragged as well!!

Noah sharing his cereal with Kambri

1 comment:

Stephanie Williams said...

You are my hero!! I could never do that with two kids. You rock!! Glad you guys had fun!