Friday, September 25, 2009

Scrap in a Zap

So as mentioned before I am in the process of starting an online business. It will sell scrapbook page kits. People will be able to buy them preassembled or unassembled, so they can put them together any way they want. The preassembled ones are going like hotcakes around here, since I have found more people that want their pages done for them. Any way here are some of the pages I have done so far. All the paper embellishments are cut with my cricut. I have had so much fun. And I am getting my own books done these days...






These pumpkins and leaves were cut with my cricut too, and will be sold on the site, along with Christmas trees, and snowmen, along with house, YES 3-D houses!!! I am working on my Halloween set now....












I think that this bride and groom are so cute. One option that I am going to have is for people to specify what color hair, tux, bouquet, skin, eyes ect. Cause its always nicer to have something that looks like you on the page right!!
I am also going to sell just the embellishments. Here are some of the animals I have made.



This is one of my favorites ones so far. I love the web, with the little spider, which were both cut, then I took a craft brush, and tinted the inside of the web with black ink to make it look cooler.
And the witch, her cat and broom SO CUTE!!
I really loved the way the colors turned out in this one. You can't see the background page well, which is something that I will need all your help with. If you know a good way to take pictures of things like this and cut out all the back ground while making the colors vibrant and clear. I would love to learn. If I need to buy a program or something I can do that too.

Well this is what I have come up with so far. I have lots of ideas, for fathers day, I love mama, bathtime, baby's first, everyday stuff as well as holiday ones. I have a Snow Day one, and a 4th of July of that are cut and not assebled yet, so I will get those together and show you, maybe by a link. I am thinking that I am going to sell on ebay first get that up and going then start another website. I am not sure though. But I do need your help with lots. I need to know what you guys think is a good price, ways to take pictures, helpful business tips, and even ideas that you might have for themes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are really cute! Hope your business goes well!

Chantell said...

Hey such cute pages, love the halloween pages..good luck with it. Your very talented and creative, I'm sure your business will keep growing! good luck
Chantell