Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Morale Boost and other Randomness

As stated before I miss John ALOT!! After one of the hardest weeks of my life Sunday being my complete break down after someone suggested I just keep Noah in primary with me as I conducted. I just started to cry, and then well couldn't stop. Anyway after our wonderful ward surrounded me with love and support, dinner, and an ear and a shoulder to cry on. After settling down for the night on Sunday just wanting to close my eyes, I laid on the couch to watch a movie, and fall asleep, and my phone rang (it was 10pm) and I thought OH NO what is wrong, no one calls that late unless something is wrong!! I answered the phone with a Hello? And on the other side of the line was something I never expected, a familiar Hello. Although John told me that I would not hear from him the entire time he was gone, some of the guys broke the rules, and took their cells phones. After his hello, I was just a bubblering idiot, which is I am sure is what he DIDN'T want to hear. But I was the best moral boost I could have possibly had. Some of the things that I have happened this last week, where things that I wish I could of discussed with him, like the fact that they are testing Isaac for Autism this week, and Noah has an evaluation for is physcial delays, his DR is concern about the way he stands. The fact that I had to choose a preschool all by myself (I hate making those kinda decisions by myself.) But of coarse John knew exactly what to say, he knew exactly how to make me feel better, and by the time our 10 minute conversation was over, I was rejuvenated, ready to start again, ready for a new week of all the same stuff. So did it make me less crazy when Isaac pooped in his bathroom sink, NO!! But I didn't feel like crying my eyes out!! YAY!! It did help that Isaac started preschool this week. Also a YAY!! Or maybe a Double YAY!! Well anyway after taking some pictures of Isaac headed to preschool I realized there are TONS of pictures I have not shared with you all. So here they are...
Isaac singing with joy at the table, eating his breakfast, the first day of preschool

Noah wondering why we are all up this early. Noah normally wakes up at 9, but with preschool starting at 8:15. Everyone is up by 7:30am. Which Noah wants to take a nap by 10!! YAY!!!

Scrappy rides with us to the preschool, and then crawls in Isaac's carseat after he gets out. I think he missses his friend

Also as you notice there are no pictures of Isaac actually going to preschool, thats because Isaac ran too fast to get one. He was so excited, he never once looked back!!
Bunco Party

Isaac loves to put on John's top and hat and walk around saluting, it is so cute!!

Playing at the Elder's Quorum BBQ




Noah wants to play with Isaac outside so bad, but with nothing but rocks its not a good idea...



This was the day we got our new table, we feed the missionaries, and it was just too picture perfect not to take a picture...



The chairs when we got them, they look 1000 times better now



This is how Isaac acts most days when he sees John, so cute




After doing the dishes one day, I could hear Noah screaming, so I went to check it out, and Isaac had blocked the exit to the toy corner, so Noah was stuck in there to play with him



Isaac helping himself to the food in the cupboard, boys will eat you out of house and home, even at 3, well Isaac will eat all the Frosted Mini Wheats in the house...



Another bunco picture



John's new grill on the car. It looks really good. The magnum is now even more of a "guy" car. I need a mom SUV!!!



1 comment:

Stephanie Williams said...

YEAH for breaking rules! Don't you just love it? I am glad he claeed and that you were able to get to talk to him. Sorry it was such a bad week. Call me next time, if you just need to talk or vent or cry. I am always here. Love the picture of Isaac in the BDU's.