Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day for Kids

So John was at work on Saturday so I decided to take the kids to "A Day for Kids" by the boys and girls club. I then decided that I didn't really want to take the kids all by myself, so I invited my friend Lori from church, and she brought her granddaughter, who is a few years older than Isaac, but they had fun and played well together. So they had bouncehouses, velcro walls, bungee thing, and lots of crafts, along with a small petting zoo, some snake people, and a bird lady. Isaac loved touching and feeling all the animals and the bounce slide was probably his favorite!! And the best thing about it was it was all FREE!!!! Of course as true to form, without John around, I forgot the camera, but my new phone didn't take bad pictures if you asked me... The little petting zoo, had 2 month old baby pigs and Isaac loved them take a look...(be patient the first part Isaac is hard to find cause him and pig ran so fast...)




Yes, Isaac wanted to pet the snake, and no he didn't get that from me, it took all the courage that I had to zoom in close enough to take the picture.

Isaac was to small to jump on the velcro, mainly cause of the suit was 100 times to big for him, so the lady was nice enough to hoist him up there



The slide was probably the kids' favorite, we had to pull them off of there!!

Isaac was more interested in where the bungee came from, than where he could go being attached to it, we did finally convence him to run forward...



Isaac has balloons on his face, and Carli has a cat on hers.

1 comment: