Friday, June 20, 2008

So before we left so last minute...

to go to my inlaws we had a birthday party for Isaac. He turned two. Oh My Goodness, can you believe its been two years since he was born. Well I can't and I see him everyday. Well anyway, I decided not to have a big birthday party for him, just a family thing. And since I wasn't going to do a BIG thing for a party, I decided to make a special fun cake...so here it is

I love him more and more everyday. He is growing up so fast, and is almost like a real little boy these days. I can't believe the things he says and does these days. He is so smart, and hilarious!!! He says and does the funnies things, like tonight he was trying to slide under the dinning room chair, why I have no clue, but my sister SarahAnn helped him by turning his head so it would fit. SO when he went to do it by himself he pushed his own head over to one side like she did, and then acted like his head wouldn't stay down unless he held over to the side. He would push it over, then his head would pop back up everytime he let go. We laughed for such a long time.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

those cakes are so cute! Good job on the cakes. I am glad isaac had a good birthday