Friday, June 20, 2008

OK now for some pictures from my trip to the inlaws

ok so my father-in-law has birds, and Isaac has been in love with birds since we visited them last year...this was last year and his reaction to the birds
see what I mean, was amazed by them. So this year since he was older, he was able to pet and try to hold them...
Holding them didn't work so well, since the claws were "owie" but he did try over and over...
He also loved the animals that Adam had at his house. Out of the ferret, horses, and bunny that he paid attention to, I only got a picture of him with the bunny. (Also in the picture Emily)


So my inlaws are great with little kids, and SPOIL them rotten, but Isaac wanted book after book read to him, so they indulged him









They also threw Isaac a birthday party, it was nice to see everyone. Isaac was so fun about his new presents...he wanted to wear the new set of PJ's that Adam gave hime right away...so does what anyone would do, he takes off his shirt and puts on the PJ shirt....







Next we took some pictures so Isaac could remember them in his flip book I am making him.
So Adam's Family (List in order) back: Richard, Jamie, and Adam, middle row: Andrew, Joslyn, Emily, and Victoria front: Ysabel


So Next Jacob's Family (in order of appearance)back: Austin, Angie (holding Ethan), Jacob middle: Karissa front: Aleighia, Tyler and Brendon



Now Jonathon, Katie's husband vanished before I got a picture of him with his family, but I have pictures of their kids, cute little redheads that they are.

Ally and Thomas











Now Levi showed up for a few minutes then left, but this is his daughter Taylor


John's Mom and Dad His Grandma Sally









I have tons more pictures to upload, but I am sure that you are done looking at pictures of complete strangers, so I will stop. But I had a wonderful time, and I hope to be able to visit again soon.

No comments: