Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where to even begin

I think I forgot I had a blog. To be honest ever since we got smart phones I have not really been on my laptop. But today I found some really cool functions on my phone and computer that made syncing them easier, also making it easier to get picutres off of it. So to follow will be random blog post from things that we have done since I got my Droid. We have been busy like always, and now we are gearing up for deployment AGAIN!!

I took the boys to the park the other day. And it was nice and windy Isaac got a kite for his 4th birthday that we have never used. So we took it out. Isaac was very excited about flying the kite, but was quickly bored by the kite. I did get a few shots before he decided he was done.


1 comment:

Stephanie Williams said...

We've missed you!! Come May I have no more school, so we need to plan a fun weekend to get together and hang out!