Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Chuck E Cheese

The last time I took the boys to Chuck E Cheese, I ready to pull my hair out. It was for my niece's bday and John was deployed, and I took the boys by myself and Noah didn't have any way to be mobile. And I was ready to be checked into a crazy house.

So when Noah's therapist wanted to do a make up session at the one here in town I was not so excited!! I told her only if we could do it on a day that John could go. So with little excitement we took the boys to the local Chuck E Cheese. ACTUALLY it was one of the most enjoyable experences ever. It did help that all I did was walk around and take pictures. But it was wonderful. Noah hung out with Vedo-his Early Interventionist, and Isaac hung out with John. We got there a little early so the boys could have pizza.

Making silly faces as we waited for the pizza:





















No comments: