Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Imagine...

Every since General Conference this last April I have wanted to put this saying on my wall. The second that I heard the talk Sacred Homes, Sacred Temples I had an idea...


Ok this is my very first run at this...but just imagine if the wall were pumpkin butter, the letters were a red cranberry color in vinyl, the pictures of the temples were smaller and framed. That the letters were all the same size and width as "can see" and straighter. I think that it will look great once its all done. But getting it all done and perfect is what I need your help with. I need constructive help, so please leave comments, or suggestions. And once I get it perfected I will post a picture again. This will be awhile, since paint is coming a few months down the line. But if you like it, or have another saying that you want on your wall, let me know. My new found adventure is to sell sayings, or letters that I cut with my cricut. I have looked around and the sayings at target that are general and pricey. But I can do it, and I can help you. So just let me know.

1 comment:

SarahAnn said...

I really like the ideal.