Friday, May 30, 2008

43 Days left....

Until we return to Hawaii. John's return has been moved forward by 20 days, so we have decided that it would be best if Isaac and I return to Hawaii before he returns and we have this baby. So in 43 days we will b back in "paradise", setting up house for John's return about 25 days later. We have to return so early because I can't travel past 36 wks, so I am coming home 35 wks and 6 days...talk about cutting it close. John is scheduled to leave Djibouti no later the August 7th, putting him in Hawaii on around the 9th.....and I am DUE August 10th. Close once again I know, but at least this way John has a chance of being there. The way we were going before, he could have maybe, possibly been there if I paid for a last minute flight, and then the chances were still slim to none.

Well that's a little update...I have lots to do before I leave and not allot of time to do it in. So I will try to keep you updated.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, looks like we will miss you again this year! Maybe next year. Hang in there and you'd better have some pics up of that baby when it comes! :)

Amanda said...

hey I am glad to hear that you will be back. Let me know if you need help setting things up. I am glad to hear that this pregnancy is going so well. Hope isaac is doing well. I cant believe that he is two. Keep me posted and let me know if you need any help at all take care.