Saturday, October 20, 2007

UPDATE

Ok we had our appt with our Dr this last week, and after some simple things he reassured us that Isaac doesn't have autism, and pdd. He does again think he has sensory and maybe speech delay, since he has regressed with his words. So that will be checked out by the developmentialist sometime soon. They are suppose to call me by Tuesday to schedule appt. So when we have the appt. I will let you all know what happens with that.

Not much else is new here. Just busy trying to find FREE boxes, not an easy task here. So if you live here, and know where to get some then fill me in. Oh yeah, I've been painting my "Time Machine". Yes I have one, and I am going to go back in time to see....Just kidding. Not about painting it, but about traveling in it. I am doing it for Primary's Sharing Time. John is going to be Ammon, a great missionary from the Book Of Mormon, and he is going to come and share how sharing his testimony with the King converted lots of Lamenities. So that is going to be fun. Oh ya! I forgot to tell you all that I got called to be the 1st counselor in the Primary Presidency. Just in case you are not LDS have not idea what I am talking about. Primary is for all children 18 months to 12 years old, it is their Sunday school. We teach them principles from the Gospel, and how to gain a testimony of it. So I went from the youth to the children. To tell you the truth I am a lot more nervous about the little kids then I was every about the youth, or even the adults when I taught Relief Society or Sunday School. I am not sure why, just makes me nervous.

To keep everyone posted about moving and orders, and when, and where John is going. Not much has changed in that department. But I am leaving here around the 28/29th of Nov. But hopefully soon we will know more about John's time frame. When I know I will post for all of you to know.

2 comments:

liv said...

have you tried finding free boxes on craig's list? that's where i found mine, it's a great site. good luck with everything!

Sarah said...

Wow, so much going on! Good luck!