Saturday, March 20, 2010

Kicking it at the Beach

So after days of it being like 90*here, and us being too busy to hit the beach. Finally Friday came, our unbusy day, and I decided to try and go to the beach. I called my friend Barb to see if she wanted to go too. So I packed the kids, lunch, and the beach gear up in the wagon and headed to the beach. Well we should of gone early in the week when it was warm cause it was COLD!! The sun did come out and kinda warm things up for about 10 mins. But we decided to leave when the clouds came back. So all that work and we were only there about an hour. Either way it was a nice time. Isaac was being very cute and LOVING the sand. And with Barb to help with Noah I was able to spend some time with him. That doesn't happen very much since Noah does require alot of extra attention.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your boys are growing so fast! Your pictures turned out great! Looks like you had a great time even if it was only for and hour.