Friday, June 12, 2009

The Wide World of Shari


So I have many many project that I am working on in my neck of the woods that is keeping me from my blogging life, not to mention the normal mother/wife resposniblities that I have. But I am currently painting the rest of my house...pictures to come, making Isaac's 3rd birthday invitations from SCRATCH! Which was a new experience for me since normally Whitney helps me with that department, thanks so much Whit. Along with Noah's 1st birthday, since that is right around the corner too. But the reason that I wanted to take this quick second to blog was cause I found this awesome ladies blog that posts the coupons to craft stores everywhere, everyweek!! Since all my project have me running to the store and spending more mulah than I wish. I was grateful to stumble across her site. And even more a bonus is she does cricut stuff and has tutorials on there too. Since is great since I have the cricut and don't know nearly enough about to be able to use it in all of its potential. Well anyway enjoy!

No comments: