Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Organizing Galore

So I am all about things having places and making everything fit just right. Well if you came to my house as of lately things would be out of place alot, mainly cause with moving and expanding our house from 2 bedrooms to 4 I just have not found a way to storage everything in the new house, but I found this new idea on storing scrapbooking paper and stuff on ebay on searched for a way that I could make it myself...Here is a picture of what I made



This is made out of those creative cube things. I made my with 3 different boxes of creative cubes. Using wire ties for the shelves. Mine stores all sorta things including stickers as well as my cutters.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Great idea. I love that you can see all the different colors you have. I have drawers but not nearly enough.