Friday, August 24, 2007

Ok starting with a fresh start

OK tried the blog thing before got prego, and really sick, and then no post came again for two years. And where do you start after two years??? Well all over. So here we are. If you are new and never read the two post hehehehe that I made two years ago the address is http://twinkleeyes72.blogspot.com/ so you can get caught up.

So where are we now. We are still in the same spot that we were before dreadful HAWAII. Not my favorite spot after 6 years I am ready for something new. And that is actually the biggest news that is happening in our house. DH picked orders on Wed. and we will find out next Wed. if we got those orders. They are to San Diego. We will be there for 4 yrs. SD has huge pluses, and big minuses. Pluses family, hum, family, oh already said. It will be closer to my family which I would love to see more. And flights will be cheaper to OR, and WA to see Isaac's grandparents. Big minus might not be able to buy a house, cost of living (still will be cheaper then ripe-off -ville aka HAWAII, they mark gum up 30 cents a PACK, come on it doesn't cost that much per pack of gum, oh not the point right now we can talk about this later) oh more minuses, family j/k. I love my family a lot. John will have an okay deployment schedule, 10 in, 6 months out. Doable I guess. Since we have a hard time getting and staying prego, not the best schedule. And since pregnancy are not the easiest for me, then won't be great. But I have a wonderful sister that says she will move in with me to take care of Isaac if need be. This I am grateful for. Family is wonderful.

Okay what to write what to write. Well life here in HAWAII is not as exciting as one might think. But some other recent developments here are I do Pampered Chef, if you would like to check out my website got to www.pamperedchef.biz/4thechefnU which I love. Cause I can make money around my schedule, and I get to stay home something that is really important to me. Plus I get to entertain all the time, I love to entertain, problem being DH not such a P-A-R-TA-Y animal. So guess what I entertain at other peoples houses. Isaac is almost 15 months WOW life goes by fast. Oh we will sealed in the San Diego Temple on June 19, 2007. WOW that was amazing.

OK well it is late so gotta go. You can check back often to see if I post. I will try to be better about posting more often then the last one.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Glad to see you have a blog - although I do see you at least once a week and talk to you more! This will be great for staying in touch when we all go our separate ways!

will and lori said...

Okay, need to be edumacated on the texting thing...what does DH mean?
Lori

AARONSUZANNE said...

aaron says i have to say hi first
i just wanted to know what dh for us non military folks means or is it some text lingo that is also foriegn to us love ya bye

Unknown said...

Dh means Dear Husband, not a military thing, just typing short hand thing. Sorry