Friday, July 3, 2009

Some things I don't Understand....

Why UCLA only does MRI for sedated pediatric patients one day a week
Why they only than do one patient that one day
Why if they have a waiting list that is five weeks long, would they not increase the number of MRIs they do weekly
Why losing my kids medical records and budget cuts have anything to do with each other
Why not one of Noah's doctors can do what they say when they say it, and do it by the time they say they will!!

That being said Noah's MRI is scheduled for Aug 6th. Yes that is a day before his first birthday. What a birthday present hunh!

2 comments:

Traci said...

That's "universal healthcare" for you!! To think, this is what everyone will have before long! I hope it all goes well, though.

Stephanie Williams said...

Yikes. I am so sorry. UCLA sucks! I cant believe this is taking so long. At least he has a mom that keeps fighting for him. How was the party? Everything go well? We were so sad that we missed it.