Friday, August 1, 2008

HOME, but for how long...

So sorry to keep many of your worrying, I was released Sunday from Tripler, but with no interent at home, there was no was to BLOG it. So today, I got the interenet and decided to sit (really all I can do right now) and let you all know what is going on. Well my tests that the did as I was at Tripler all came back within normal range so I was released with the condition to take it easy, if I didn't want to have this baby before John came home. So I came home, but with a 2yr old, and a house in boxes that is easier said then done. I am trying my hardest to be good and try to stay off my feet and take it easy, but it has been hard. I have great friends who ran to Costco for me and call me every day to make sure that I am doing ok, and to see if I need anything. As for my pregnancy, it has been listed as COMPLICATED!! (What is it with HI and make my pregnancies hard??) So I make a trip to Tripler 3 times a wks, with 2 Non-Stress Tests, and a regular DR appt. And at my last DR appt I was told that if my BPs are high at the next appt, Non-stress Test or Regular Appt to be prepared to be induced. Well with my next appt on Monday, but John will be home by then...

And as for John and his return home, well it was moved up a week. So he is coming home on SUNDAY!!! Yes like in a few days, like 2 days 4 hrs and 51 mins. We will pick him up at the HNL international Airport at 7.52 pm HST. OH I can't wait!!!

Other than not doing anything, trying not to raise my BPs and trying not to cause any more contractions not much going on here. I will post more when I know more. And now that I have the interenet again (HOW did people ever live without it??) I can keep you more up to date. Until then take care...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i am glad that you are home. Keep your feet up. Count down until john gets home. keep me posted on new baby. Let me know if you need anything. Good luck!!